FUSION ALLOY MAST MKII
HIGH PERFORMANCE - DURABILITY
Sizes: 40 / 65 / 75 / 85CM MAST
The Fusion Alloy mast is constructed from extruded aircraft grade aluminum that result in an incredibly rigid & hydrodynamic structure. Helicoil inserts eliminate salt water corrosion around the screw connection points. It seamlessly integrates into all 9cm industry standard foil boxes.
Durability, longevity and unmatched stiffness in an alloy setup.
- Choice of fixed top plate or FQR (Foil Quick Release)
- 3-screw connection for superior rigidity
- Aircraft grade extruded, anodized 6061-T6 aluminum
- Precision tapered fuse-to-mast connection for optimal rigidity
- Helicoil inserts minimizes corrosion and provides long lasting durability
Brass 'through bolt' adds torsional stiffness to the wing-mast connection point.
The modularity of the CAB Fusion system allows you to seamlessly interchange between any of the X-Series and H-Series front wings and stabilizers.
Helicoil inserts prevent corrosion and wear.
AIRCRAFT GRADE ALUMINUM
Aircraft grade extruded, anodized 6061-T6 aluminum.