Prone foiling has been around since the onset of people riding modern day hydrofoils. In it’s inception the challenge to get up and riding was so high, as we just didn’t know how to do it, or how to foil. The foiling barrier has been broken down now, and with the right equipment and the right board, the world of prone foiling is open to everyone.
With two distinct shapes the Bump range covers everyone from pure beginner to seasoned pro.
Grab a board, pair it with your favorite foil and open the doors to a whole other way to maximize your water time.
Round pin, nose-entry-V to planing surface, fast rocker, high rail-chine, concave deck.
- Progressive outline for increased efficiency
- Nose-entry-V into planing surface for efficient glide and take-off
- Pulled in kick tail with high-chine rail flow for efficiency, earlier flight and on-foil carving clearance
- Recessed concave desk for more positive feedback
- Small size: for high performance surfing and maximum maneuverability
- Large size: easy paddling, take-off and forgiving touchdowns, for all conditions
- Full custom high-grip EVA deck pad
- PVC reinforced deck
- Double pvc/glass stringers
- Carbon hybrid construction - reactive, lightweight
- EPS core, light weight & buoyant
- Reusable Flexi-hex package
Includes: 4pcs m8x30mm mounting bolts, NEW: 2pcs Lockable t-nut assembly
The larger model is ideal for people wanting to get into Prone for the first time. The smaller model allows for pro’s to also shine.
An exceptionally light and buoyant EPS core fused with a full carbon wrap.
The subtle concave deck allows for even more control over the board and foil, especially when foiling on longer masts.
ALL ABOUT THE BASE
From a forward V into a planing surface, the Bump is designed to get you up and gliding with minimal effort.
Aggressive rail chines on the small model allow for even harder carves. On the larger size the reduced side chines provide a larger more stable platform to paddle.
The rounded pin tail is not only a homage to our surf heritage, it also aids in riding by pulling in the tail to avoid touchdowns.
The straight edge rail chines on hte bump board really helps during aggressive carves and turns where the rail may touch the water.
The all new concave deck lowers the foot position to increase reactivity and response. This translates into a more direct feeling through the board, and the most efficient power transfer to date.
SPEED FACTOR / LEAN
Weight of Board (kg)
(Tolerances may vary)
*Weights updated when production starts