Kite Foiling opens up a whole new dimension to wind sports and allows riders to push boundaries of what was ever thought possible.
The all-new Logic moves on from the previous model with an all-new outline and bottom shape. The Adaptive Strap mounting under the front foot opens up endless opportunities for riding styles with both single or double mount options.
The all-new Carbon construction allows us to reduce the weight but increase stiffness making this the best board for not only all recreational kite foiling, but also in getting riders onto the podium at big air world events.
Positively buoyant progressive foil board.
- NEW: concave deck for more positive feedback
- Refined outline for Increased efficiency
- Refined rocker for a more balanced power transfer
- EPS core, light weight and buoyant
- Easy to use and progress
- Bevelled rails with hard release edge
- Angle adjustable 2 or 3 strap insert configuration
- Full custom high-grip EVA deck pad
- Double concave nose for a forgiving touch down and easy launch
- Industry standard 9cm adjustable foil mount with position indicators
- Foil tracks with integrated T-nuts. Compatible with industry standard 9cm hole pattern
- Incredible versatility across a multitude of power sources
- Rigid construction for efficient power transfer when pumping
- PVC reinforced deck
- Double pvc/glass stringers
- Carbon hybrid construction - reactive, lightweight
- Reusable Flexi-Hex packaging
Included: 4pcs m8x30mm mounting bolts, NEW: 2pcs Lockable t-nut assembly(NOTE: straps sold separately)
The rigid foam core construction and full carbon wrap transfers the power from your legs, efficiently through to the foil.
An exceptionally light and buoyant EPS core fused with a full carbon wrap.
The subtle concave deck allows for even more control over the board and foil, especially when foiling on longer masts.
ALL ABOUT CURVES
The new smooth curved outline aids in efficient water release, but also provides a fast pop back up on the foil during touch downs.
The all new tail kick and pulled in tail shape help with directional stability when getting up and going, and also aid in water release.
Choose between 2 strap or 3 strap stance options with a variety of angle degree's, based on your riding style.
CARBON WRAP CONSTRUCTION
When kite foiling, tow foiling or just pump foiling on flat water, you need to make sure you get efficient power transfer between you and the foil. The unique full carbon wrap construction on the Logic allows for this direct transition, while also increasing the strength to weight ratio.
The double concave base shape comes into it's own, not only during take off, but also if you accidentally touch down when riding or after jumping.
FOIL DECK PAD
Made from Friendly Foam biodegradable EVA, the full deck traction pad has been designed purely with foiling in mind. Low profile corduroy grooving provides the perfect blend of comfort and traction and the cutouts have been placed in the locations where extra grip is needed.
SPEED FACTOR / LEAN
Weight of Board (kg)
(Tolerances may vary)