FUSION X-SERIES KITS
Sizes: X700 / X930 / X1240 / X1650 / 2100
When we introduced the X-Series wings, we took Cabrinha’s foil program to a whole new level. Through working alongside SINTEF and the University of Norway where we were able to fully breakdown and simulate hydrofoil performance in the world's largest cavitation tank. From this we have been able to further evolve the X-Series into the industry’s leading all round hydrofoil. Early lift, but with a high top speed has been achieved, and through refined tip shape and profile, you are able to break the tips free, but still be ready to carve into your next turn.
The Fusion X-Series Kits come with everything you need, you just need to add your mast of choice. (Masts sold separately)
INCLUDED IN KIT
- Wing & Stabilizer
- Fusion Fuselage Alloy Medium
- Track Nut Train X2
- Screw Set Foam Core Boards
Swept LE, Straight TE, Ultra lean efficient profile, moderate anhedral
- Loose and agile
- All round lean profile
- Refined tip shape
- Tapered fit
- Torsional Stiffness
- Medium AR
- PMI core
- Pre Preg construction
- Optimal efficiency and maneuverability
- Flat center, to downward tips, for perfect balance between locked-in feel and agility
- Single molded components for minimal drag
- Full prepreg carbon construction
- PMI core for superior strength to weight ratio
- NEW hollow fuselage for lightweight performance
- NEW insulated mounting surfaces for Improved durability and longevity
- Helicoils for superior durability and eliminating corrosion
- X700- 700cm^2, WS 640mm, AR 5.85, Chord 140
- X930- 930cm^2, WS 750mm, AR 6.05, Chord 165
- X1240- 1240cm^2 WS 870mm, AR 6.10, Chord 190
X1650- 1650 cm^2, WS 1010mm, AR 6.18, Chord 220
- X2100- 2100 cm^2, WS 1150mm, AR 6.01, Chord 255
- V180, WS-340, AR-6.42
V200, WS-360, AR-6.48
- V230, WS-400, AR-6.96
- V285, WS-450, AR-7.11
- Fuselage(M) 346mm
LOOSE AND AGILE
Through refined profiles, moderate aspect ratio and an all new wingtip shape, the X-Series MkII is the ultimate foil for maneuverability, no matter the board or sport you do.
ALL AROUND LEAN PROFILE
The all around lean profile still maintains the forgiving low-end that the X-Series is known for, but now boasts an increased speed range.
The all new tip design allows you to be able to free the tips in a turn, but be confident that the foil will re-enter without cavitation. This is one specific area of research & testing undertaken at the SINTEF facility.
The ergonomic tapered connection between the fuselage and mast provides the ultimate in rigidity, while still being easy to assemble and disassemble.
Through the use of a PMI core and the layered Pre Preg carbon sheets, the X-Series MkII sets a new benchmark for hydrofoil torsional stiffness.
The medium aspect ratio design allows for early lift and a stable forgiving ride.
Brass 'through bolt' adds torsional stiffness to the wing / mast connection point.
Pre coated carbon sheets allow for an extremely accurate level of resin absorption. Combined with an exclusive interweave design that follows the shape and profile of the wings, you have unparallel levels of torsional stiffness and reflex response.
The modularity of the CAB Fusion system allows you to seamlessly interchange between any of the X-Series and H-Series front wings and stabilizers.