SPECIAL AGENT MKII
Sizes: 105 x 39.5 / 125 x 42.5
Foil specific board with a minimalist approach with stiffness induced by shaping and construction.
- NEW: revised low drag outline
- NEW: Increased rocker for improved recovery and launch
- NEW: increased stiffness through new laminated woodcore
- NEW: Full EVA deck pad with kick - improved grip
- UD carbon and fibreglass construction
- Geometric stringer adds high degree of stiffness for better responsiveness
- easy to use and progress
- Beveled rails for forgiving touch down
- Strapless, 2 or 3 strap configuration, allows for a fully customizable ride
- Foil tracks with integrated T-nuts - compatible with both industry standard hole pattern
Included with the board:
4pcs m8x20mm, m8 Tnuts, full deck pad(NOTE: straps sold separately).
A combination of premium carbon & fiberglass materials with a progressive geometric stringer results in an exceedingly stiff platform.
SIMPLE & FUN
An incredibly easy to use board that makes progression fast, fun and care free.
The forgiving bevelled rail design helps avoid being thrown off on water touch downs and allows a far smoother release off the water.
Weight of Board (kg)
(Tolerances may vary)
The geometric stringer channel creates an incredible amount of stiffness to the board while at the same time provides a ridge on the top of the board for familiar foot placement.
The 9cm adjustable foil track mount with integrated T-nuts allow riders to fine tune the mast position for a custom ride.
FULL EVA DECK PAD
The fully covered EVA deck pad allows complete foot grip across the entire board.