Cabrinha Operating System
ADJUSTABILITY, CUSTOMIZATION & SIMPLICITY
Sizes: S/M (42-50) / M/L (47-55)
The most critical piece of equipment in kiteboarding is the Control System. A system that you not only you rely on for your safety and well being, it’s also the direct link between you and the elements.
A lot of work goes into Kite Design. The Cab Design Works Team works countless hours tuning and modifying the way a kite feels in order to make it the highest performing product on the market. In order to get the most out of all the work, you need a control system that gives you a direct connection to the kite. This connection needs to be intuitive and seamless in use, allowing you to focus on having the most fun in the elements.
Introducing the COS.
The goal in the development of the COS was to make its use so easy, that the rider can concentrate on their next jump, or wave.
This is the most feature rich control system to date, but the package is so simple and intuitive to use that anyone can feel the full benefits.
A multi-function ergonomic adjustable control bar with Cabrinha’s 1X security, COS Loop connection and Trimlite trim system.
- NEW: intuitive and quick-Cabrinha operating system
- NEW: Lightweight durable stainless steel cleat
- NEW: Dual PU coated tubes providing automatic un-swivel when sheeting
- NEW: Soft-touch trim handle and line with integrated bungee
- low v connection for direct steering
- Bio-based Dyneema™ low elongation flying lines for direct and uncompromising performance
- 22m stock flying lines with 2m extensions (18m+4m+2m)
- Color coded line connection, for improved safety
- NEW: reduced width for a precision control
- NEW: Stainless steel indexing dual chambered lightweight bar centre
- Asymmetric design with superior comfort and traction for enhanced grip
- Easy adjust Overdrive bar end with 8cm width- and leader adjustment
- Fully retracting bungee line retainer
- Soft, yet durable and ergonomic injection EVA bar ends with flex grooves
Included: Short leash (52cm) / XS Freeride Loop (S Freeride loop, Freestyle loop and Rope slider sold separately).
This product is ISO compliant.
Easy adjust Overdrive bar end with 8cm width and leader adjustment for maximum turning speed. Industry first dual density highly textured bar grip. Ergonomically designed asymmetric finger bar for intuitive and instant tactile left/right orientation. Soft touch bar ends provide a safe and stable steering platform. On-the-fly bar width adjustment and convenient line retainers.
Simple and clean trim system. Compact and durable stainless steel TrimLite Cleat™. Allows precise and positive trim adjustment. Light weight design. Elasticized trim line, internalized mainline and landing lines protected with PU tubing. Minimalist system with perfect balance and trim to match the changing wind conditions.
BIO BASED DYNEEMA
Bio-based Dyneema® fiber boasts the exact same performance as conventional Dyneema® with a carbon footprint that is 90% lower than generic HMPE fiber. As well as its extraordinary strength, bio-based Dyneema® excels in cut and abrasion resistance and has a high resistance to UV, a crucial benefit for its use in flying lines. So, whatever style you choose to ride, ride with the confidence and trust in a product that lessens your footprint, not your performance.
No tools needed.
An all new push click Quick Release is the foundation of the COS. Matched with the ability to interchange connection methods without tools, this is the most advanced system on the market today.
The new dual tube auto unwind feature allows you to just focus on the next trick at hand without having to manually untwist your front lines. The Ceramic Bearings keep friction to an absolute minimum, just unpin the bar, pull it in and you’re ready to go.
DUAL PU TUBES
The Dual PU Tubes keep the clean smooth finish that Cabrinha riders are used to, but allow for an independent chamber for the 1X Security line to pass through.