FUSION H-SERIES WINGS
Sizes: H800 / H1000
The H series wings pair seamlessly with the rest of the Cab Fusion system, allowing you to optimize your ride to suit what ever your style of riding needs.
Swept outline, Ultra lean efficient profile, moderate anhedral
- Loose and agile feel for superior maneuverability
- Ultra lean profile for wide speed range
- Integrated fuselage with tapered fit
- Incredible torsional stiffness
- Full prepreg carbon construction
- PMI core for superior strength to weight ratio
- Moderate anhedral for a more efficient lift platform
- H800- 800cm², WS 900, AR 9.9, Chord 125mm
- H1000- 1000cm², WS 900, AR 8.1, Chord 155mm
Front wing, wing covers, screws
A fast and high performing wing with an ultra lean profile and high top end speed.
The ergonomic tapered connection between the fuselage and mast provides the ultimate in rigidity, while still being easy to assemble and disassemble.
STIFF & DURABLE
Incredible torsional stiffness due to the EPS core & prepress carbon construction. The pre coated Carbon sheets, allow for an extremely accurate level of resin and absorption to provide the highest quality composite construction.
The brass through bolt adds torsional stiffness to the wing/mast connection point, providing increased response during turns or while pumping, especially on the larger size front wings.
'Locked-in' mast to fuselage connection giving an exceptional torsional stiffness.
A grooved connection allows components to slot into place easily adding rigidity and a solid stable connection around the screw points.
The modularity of the CAB Fusion system allows you to seamlessly interchange between any of the X-Series and H-Series front wings and stabilizers.