FREERIDE / FREESTYLE / LIGHTWIND
Sizes: 2m / 2.5m / 3m / 3.5m / 4m / 4.5m / 5m / 6m / 7m / 8m
With the sport evolving at such an incredible rate, you need a wing that matches this evolution and takes us into the next generation of Wing Foiling.
Known for it’s incredible range and light feel, the Vision is back in 04. Increased low end power in the smaller sizes, refined airflow across the board, and the lightest weight light wind wings in the market, makes the new Vision the most all around wing out there.
Tall or small, crusing or wave riding, light winds or storm chasing. The Vision is the perfect addition to your wing quiver.
(Leash sold separately)
High rigidity LE Inflatable, High reactive Dihedral with high lift profile, Medium AR and convex strut.
NEW: Convex strut for improved frame stiffness and extended TE canopy support
- NEW: graduated TE load distribution panel for improved efficiency of the loaded sail
- NEW: refined airfoil flow
- NEW: Spanwise load path panel layout
- NEW: Fully moulded composite widespan handles with indexing mounting interface
- NEW: Full rigid performance LE handle with anti-abrasion patch
- NEW: 2 ply frame elbow panels for improved arc rigidity
- NEW: Fine tuned size progressive wing tip twist for forgiving sheeting
- NEW: Micro eva batten for improved TE stability
- Hight Tenacity Dacron for enhanced dihedral stability and improved handling characteristics
- Heavy duty UHMPWE reinforced closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- Sprint 3.0 and deflate valve
- Durable TPU bumpers
- 2-ply high rigidity centre load reinforcement for added arc and dihedral stability
- Refined convex dihedral for power-to-strength ratio
- High dihedral for great upwind stability, reactive handling and a balanced flex
The Vision has the highest amount of Dihedral in the Cabrinha range which helps greatly in upwind stability and reactive handling.
The full centre section airfoil increases the low end power helping you get up and going with minimal effort.
The small sizes excel in high winds due to the reactive sheeting, where are as the larger 6/7/8m were designed with lighter winds in mind to get you up and riding when most are sitting on the beach.
The Convex support strut on the Mantis V3 provides a stiffer and more reactive connection between the rider and wing.
A refined window layout, made from weather resistant TPU provides increased visibility when riding.
Progressive tip twist as the sizing increases in the Vision range helps keep sheeting relative and responsive no matter what size wing you ride.
Nano Ripstop is a 55 g/m2 material with a 3mm double rip stop pattern. This micro rip stop material in unison with a newly developed coating, has given us a 2X increase in the canopy’s tear strength. A smaller rip stop pattern increases the amount of “cells” in any given panel.
KEYLOCK ANGLED HANDLE ATTACHMENTS
Indexing attachment points lock down the composite handles eliminating any rotation at each connection point. The culmination is the most rigid, direct handle design to date.
2 X SPRINT
Two sprint valves connection the Stiff Strut to the Leading edge allow for increased airflow to aid in both inflating and pack down.
TE LOAD DISTRIBUTOR
The TE load distributor increases wing durability while robustly helping distribute wing tension throughout the trailing edge. The abrasive material stops scuffing while the wing rests on land.
PURE IMPULSE FRONT HANDLE V2
Expanding on the composite handle design, the all new Pure Impulse Front Handle gives the strongest, most direct LE control and handling in the market. Minute wrist control translates directly into wing input, allowing you to put the wing.
The new window positioning on the Mantis and Vision wings allows for increased range of visibility not only ahead, but also behind you, to aid during riding and transitions.
The new convex strut provides not only increased strength and stiffness, but also allows for a longer attachment between strut and canopy giving a clean fully tensioned profile at all angles of flight.
|Wind Range in Knots (75kg rider)
Weight of Wing (kg) Without Bag
(Tolerances may vary)