FUSION X-SERIES WINGS
Sizes: X950 / X1300 / X1600 / X1950
Swept LE, Straight TE, Lean draft forward profile, moderate anhedral.
- Loose and agile feel for superior maneuverability
- Optimal efficiency and lift
- Integrated fuselage with tapered fit
- Incredible torsional stiffness and minimum drag
- Full prepreg carbon construction
- EPS core for superior strength to weight ratio
- Moderate anhedral for a more efficient lift platform
- Draft forward profile for a forgiving ride and early predictable lift
- X950- 950cm^2, WS 630mm, AR 4.2, Vol 1.18L
- X1300- 1300cm^2, WS 780mm, AR 4.7, Vol 1.6L
- X1600- 1600cm^2 WS 900mm, AR 5.05, Vol 2L
- X1950- 1950 cm^2, WS 1000mm, AR 5.13, Vol 2.5L
Front wing, wing covers.
An all-round do it all front wing that is loose and agile in the turn with very friendly flying characteristics.
The ergonomic tapered connection between the fuselage and mast provides the ultimate in rigidity, while still being easy to assemble and disassemble.
Stiff & durable
Incredible torsional stiffness due to the EPS core & prepress carbon construction. The pre coated Carbon sheets, allow for an extremely accurate level of resin and absorption to provide the highest quality composite construction.
'Locked-in' mast to fuselage connection giving an exceptional torsional stiffness.
Helicoil inserts prevent corrosion and wear.
The modularity of the CAB Fusion system allows you to seamlessly interchange between any of the X-Series and H-Series front wings and stabilizers.