FUSION H-SERIES WINGS
Sizes: H800 / H1000
The H series wings pair seamlessly with the rest of the Cab Fusion system, allowing you to optimize your ride to suit what ever your style of riding needs.
Swept outline, Ultra lean efficient profile, moderate anhedral
- Loose and agile feel for superior maneuverability
- Ultra lean profile for wide speed range
- Integrated fuselage with tapered fit
- Incredible torsional stiffness
- Full prepreg carbon construction
- PMI core for superior strength to weight ratio
- Moderate anhedral for a more efficient lift platform
- H800- 800cm², WS 900, AR 9.9, Chord 125mm
- H1000- 1000cm², WS 900, AR 8.1, Chord 155mm
Front wing, wing covers, screws
The brass through bolt adds torsional stiffness to the wing/mast connection point, providing increased response during turns or while pumping, especially on the larger size front wings.
'Locked-in' mast to fuselage connection giving an exceptional torsional stiffness.
A grooved connection allows components to slot into place easily adding rigidity and a solid stable connection around the screw points.
The modularity of the CAB Fusion system allows you to seamlessly interchange between any of the X-Series and H-Series front wings and stabilizers.