FUSION H-SERIES TAIL STABILIZERS
The HS180 High Aspect Stabilizer has been seamlessly molded as one single component into the fuselage to give exceptional efficiency and stiffness. This allows the rider complete control through varying degrees of the turn and has been precisely tuned for use with all H-series and X-series wings.
Swept outline, ultra lean efficient profile and moderate anhedral
- Optimal efficiency and maneuverability
- Flat center, to downward tips, for perfect balance between locked-in feel and agility
- Single molded components for minimal drag
- Full prepreg carbon construction
- PMI core for superior strength to weight ratio
- 420mm, 180 cm², AR 9.8
Stabilizer, wing covers, 2pcs m6 ss316 torx Ti coated screws.
'Locked-in' mast to fuselage connection giving an exceptional torsional stiffness.
A grooved connection allows components to slot into place easily adding rigidity and a solid stable connection around the screw points.
The modularity of the CAB Fusion system allows you to seamlessly interchange between any of the X-Series and H-Series front wings and stabilizers.