WAKESTYLE / CABLE
Sizes: 139 x 42 / 142 x 43
The CBL is a dedicated crossover wake style cable board designed for progressive riders looking to maximize performance and time on the water.
The quad concave, generous rocker line, stiff flex and unidirectional basalt allow for soft comfortable landings when going big with a kite or cable. The durable grind base puts it at ease in the park on rails or off kickers.
Bottom shape and construction suited for wake style and cable. Also excellent for choppy water.
- Fluid power transfer from any source
- Excellent wake style performance
- P-Tex grind base bottom sheet
- Engineered reinforcements and strategic use of carbon for directed flex control
- Tip channels for finless tracking & smooth release
- Flat center for hitting any type of obstacle
- High rocker for cable and wake style
- Rail and tip channels provide good grip
Included with the board:
4x 20mm fins, 4x washers, 8 x m6 x 16mm screws.
Wake or kite, the CBL has both in its DNA and specific features to perform at the top level
Engineered reinforcements and the strategic use of carbon helps control the flex in specific areas.
Slicks or Sliders
The flat centre section allows for better slider hits while also aids with a fluid power transfer from any source.
Designed to ride fast and helps with reactiveness. The stiff flex pattern ensures powerful energy transfer when the board pops off the water.
Premium A-grade Paulownia wood core is vertically laminated to optimise strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex freely and naturally.
Compression formed base that enhances ‘on feature’ slide and durability, whether in the park or out and about in the natural elements.