Sizes: 4'8" x 23" x 3.9" x 58L / 5'0" x 25" x 4.4" x 78L / 5'4" x 27" x 4.9" x 98L
Foil specific board with focus on maneuverability and easy launch.
- Short compact design
- Double concave to flat bottom
- Concave deck for positive board control when strapless
- Kick Tail for easier pumping and earlier flight
- EPS core, light weight and buoyant
- Durable composite sandwich construction
- Carbon innegra deck construction with full PVC deck reinforcement
- 3 or 2 strap insert configuration
- Standard 9cm adjustable foil mount
Included with the board: M8 Tnuts, full deck pad. (NOTE: 3 or 2 Strap Ultralite Straps with mounting hardware sold separately. Use the Self Tapping Screws only).
Design: Pete Cabrinha
Short & compact
An incredibly manoeuvrable wing board with a high volume for starts and a small board feel when flying.
An exceptionally light and buoyant EPS core with durable bamboo composite construction results in an incredibly lightweight board
The Carbon Innegra deck constructions with full PVC reinforcement lead to exceptional durability
Speed Factor / Lean
[the double concave nose gets the board up and riding fast while helps prevent mishaps on touchdowns
FLEXI HEX® PACKAGING
All of our directional boards ship within the Flexi Hex® packaging material. With an overall brand target to reduce on plastic waste and single use products, we have incorporated Flexi Hex in our shipping to not only further protectthe products during transportation, but to also provide the customers with a product that can be re used multiple times when traveling and packing.
The 9cm adjustable foil track mount with integrated T-nuts allow riders to fine tune the mast position for a custom ride.