FUSION H-SERIES WINGS
Sizes: H650 / H800 / H1000 / H1200
Swept outline, Ultra lean efficient profile, moderate anhedral
- Loose and agile feel for superior maneuverability
- Ultra lean profile for wide speed range
- Integrated fuselage with tapered fit
- Incredible torsional stiffness
- Full prepreg carbon construction
- PMI core for superior strength to weight ratio
- Moderate anhedral for a more efficient lift platform
- H650- 650cm², WS 720, AR 7.9, Chord 125mm
- H800- 800cm², WS 900, AR 9.9, Chord 125mm
- H1000- 1000cm², WS 900, AR 8.1, Chord 155mm
- H1200- 1200cm², WS 900, AR 6.7, Chord 185mm
Front wing, wing covers.
A fast and high performing wing with an ultra lean profile and high top end speed.
The ergonomic tapered connection between the fuselage and mast provides the ultimate in rigidity, while still being easy to assemble and disassemble.
Stiff & durable
Incredible torsional stiffness due to the EPS core & prepress carbon construction. The pre coated Carbon sheets, allow for an extremely accurate level of resin and absorption to provide the highest quality composite construction.
'Locked-in' mast to fuselage connection giving an exceptional torsional stiffness.
A grooved connection allows components to slot into place easily adding rigidity and a solid stable connection around the screw points.
The modularity of the CAB Fusion system allows you to seamlessly interchange between any of the X-Series and H-Series front wings and stabilizers.